Romantic Sorry Messages for Husband

Romantic Sorry Messages for Husband/ Romantic Sorry Note For Husband/ What to Write in a Sorry Card to Husband/Romantic Sorry Note For Him


If you hurt your husband, simply send him a nice, sweet and meaningful sorry message. Here is a collection  of heartfelt romantic sorry messages for husband to choose from.


  • I am sorry for the quarrel last night. I know it was my fault. I admit, there are times that I act childish, but you are such understanding husband. I love you. Now, I appreciate you more. I’m sorry dear.

  • Our fight last night was terrible. It hurts me thus I know it hurts you too. Honestly, I have no idea how to heal your heart in no time but let me begin by saying “I’m sorry”. 

  • I really don’t know what to say but let me start with these words…. “I’m sorry”. I hope you will forgive me because I can’t take the sleepless night anymore. Please accept my apology. I love you! 

  • For my lovely husband, I will never get tired of saying how much “I love you” even if these times we are in misunderstanding. Through this message, I want to say “sorry” for what happened. I don’t want a fight that’s why I decided not to talk anymore. Even if you are mad at me, my love for you will always stay true and will never fade. I love you! 

  •  To the man I love so much, I love you more than anything else in this world, and because of this love, I want to say “sorry” and I hope you’ll forgive me. I’m too guilty for what happened. I love you!

  • I feel so sad and lonely for what happened to us. The truth is, I don’t like arguments and misunderstanding but I cannot change the fact that it is normally happening to every couple in the world. All I can do right now is to say “sorry” and win back your love again. I miss you! 

  • I hurt you so badly and I truly feel so ashamed. The way I talked and act towards to you is not acceptable as your wife. I’m sorry! I promise to be a good wife to you at all times. I love you.

  • My deepest apology for hurting you with my foul words. I wish I could turn back time but I can’t. All I can do is to write this message for you and say “sorry”, I hope you will accept my apology. I can’t take it anymore. I miss talking, laughing and sitting beside you. I love you! 

  • I know what happened last night is not quite good. But I want you to know, I’m willing to fix what is broken. I’m sorry and I love you so much.

  • I feel so ashamed with my attitude. Now, I realized my faults and please allow me to make it all up to you. I love you and I will never get tired of saying it to you. I’m sorry. See you later tonight!

  • There are times that I let you down and many time I made you frown. But I know there’s still a way to make it up to you. I want you to know how “sorry” I am. Please come home early tonight for a special apology surprise. I love you! 

  •  “Sorry” seems a simple word but actually the meaning is very deep. This is the best and suitable word to say. My dear husband, I’m sorry for all the wrongs I have done. If there are things that you don’t like, I will try my best to change. I love you and I will do anything for you.

  • I’m so sorry for being careless. I didn’t even watch my words. The words that I have said, now I realized they are just so hurtful. You didn’t deserve to hear those words. Please forgive me. I love you. I’m really sorry my dear. 

  • I know I let you down and I made you sad. Sorry to the best man in the world, I wish I could make it up to you. I love you. I will be careful with my words and action just like as you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Invitation Wordings For All Occasions

Sample Invitation Wordings For All Occasions
Get inspired by the excellent collection of sample party invitation wordings at http://sampleinvitationwordings.blogspot.com